Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Work @ Euro


Since March 2007 I have been associated with EuroRSCG Advertising, joining the company as National Head for Events & Activation reporting to Rajesh Bhatia - a dear friend and a wonderful "boss".

In 2009 I became the National Director (Events and Activation) and in 2011 I was promoted to the position of Vice President - Events & Activation.

My time here in Euro has been full of fun and amazing. Even though many people have come and gone, yet this place offers amazing opportunities and openness to one's creative inputs and an excellent place to work. Even though the organisation has seen a lot of changes, yet for me, it has been a wonderful place to work so far.

During the course of 5 years with Euro, I have managed and successfully executed over 30+ events and activation programs for various clients including Bharti Airtel, Alcatel Lucent Technology, Volvo Cars, GSM,  BSNL, WHO, Mahindra Retail, BPCL & MAK Lubricants, MaxNewYork Life, HDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Vanish, Harpic, and many many more clients.

Here I am going to showcase some of my work that I have done over the past couple of years...

Enjoy.

Sanjeev

No comments:

Post a Comment